Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yummy-licious Pasta @ Mid Valley

Due to the rm 10 voucher of Pasta Zanmai that cut from the newspaper, we decided to re-visit Pasta Zanmai to have our dinner.

The 1st visit was half year ago, at 1 Utama branch~~~

But this time @ Mid Valley, new branch that open few months ago.

Currently there are 3 branch i.e. 1 Utama, Midvalley and Hartamas Shopping Centre.

The delicious food in this Japanese-Italian fusion make us to plan a re-visit.

Mini Pasta Set would be good to share. The portion is not too large, somemore you can try 2 different type of food in 1 set, so we choose the gomadare pasta with unagi rice.

Mini Ebi Tempura no Gomadare Pasta to Mini Unagi Rice rm22


Mini fried prawn sesame sauce pasta, mini roasted eel rice with miso soup.


I'm really love the pasta so much, especially the sesame sauce-Gomadare.


Hotate to Kinoko no Mentaimayo Pizza rm26



Grilled scallop and mushroom with spicy cod fish roe & mayonnaise pizza

I love hotate....that's why insist to order this...Hehe.

Choco Banana rm15



Vanilla and Chocolate ice cream with cookie crunch,nuts and corn flakes, topped with bananas.

Yummy dessert that mixed with various of taste~~~

Tortilla of Toriyaki & Soft Shell Crab rm4 & rm5


Handroll of grilled chicken and soft shell crab.

This is not worth the price, shall have a try, but I'm not going to order anymore as it is just so-so only.

Open kitchen concept,hehe...Can see what the chef doing there~


Overall, the pasta and dessert there will always be my favourite.

Their black pepper is quite "aromatic" as you can smell it even though there are quite some distance away from you.

The business is great as 8pm, dang dang dang...FULL HOUSE!!!

Pasta Zanmai is located nearby Madam Kwans restaurant and besides Shojikiya's Japanese Store.

LOCATION:

Lot F-051, First Floor,
Mid Valley Megamall,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 KL.

TEL: 2283 2160

DAILY BUSINESS HOUR: 10am - 10pm

2 comments:

  1. Hi,小鼻!
    You speak Japanese so much so I think you're in the neighborhood. I'm happy,I seem to cry.
    Anyway,I like Unagi Rice.Unagi Rice is expensive food in Japan.The pasta is also popular with girl in Japan.I wish if you can have a meal with you sometime,I'm happy.
    小鼻、Nice report!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...Kazu-san,actually I'm just know a little bit Japanese single word~~~I don't know how to speak one.
    I enjoy Japanese meal~~~
    Thanks for your compliment!

    ReplyDelete